Sunday, April 7, 2013

Permanent List

Several months ago, I was in a slightly mean mood.  I made a list on Twitter called "Permanent List" of public figures who had just annoyed me one too many times.  This is by no means a list of every one I disagree with, just a select few who I think have earned this distinction.  As you can see, the list is bipartisan & not strictly political.  Feel free to ask me what they did to get on the list, but in Martin Lawrence's case it was a terrible misogynistic joke he told on Saturday Night Live 20 years ago.  I tried to repeat it to someone yesterday & it's just BAD, trust me on that one.  I got into a "twitter argument" with Bianca Jagger about a year ago.  I did not put her on the list, though because I'm still hoping for a rematch with her.  She has me blocked on Twitter now :(  We were in a "discussion" about inflammatory rhetoric & she felt my disagreement with something she said was somehow meant to stifle her freedom of speech.  (what about mine?) She then used a made up word which I immediately mocked & that's when she blocked me.  I wish I could remember what word she used that I made fun of.  It would take a LOT of time hunting on Twitter made more difficult by the fact that she has me blocked.  I have other things to do with my time. 
Stay tuned, my next entry will be about my battle with the chimney wasps in Wichita, Kansas when I almost burned down the house. 
Permanent list link:  https://twitter.com/pamsiegelzarte/permament-list/members

1 comment:

  1. Hi--I'm an occasional visitor to my Twitter account, where I follow you. I enjoyed reading your 3 posts just now, and your friend is right; writing suits you. I confess I don't know who most of the people on your permanent list are, but of those I do recognize--that's an eclectic mix.

    ReplyDelete