Sunday, February 16, 2014

Neil Simon & Sholom Aleichem Part Two

Upon reflection, I have a fear some may think I was making fun of my mother in my previous post.  Never, never, never!  I was making fun of the situation & of my reaction to it.  My love & respect of my mother continues though the woman she once was is getting harder & harder to find.  I will never give up looking for signs of that mother still being in the present. 
A friend of mine told me not to worry about this, that Jews look for humor in the worst of situations.  I agree.  We also never cease to find the guilt at enjoying that humor!
Several days ago I was filling up my mom's medicine containers for the week & tweeted that I needed an in house Pharmacist to help me. (I also need to keep track of my oral chemotherapy drug & other various pills I take)  I think I also need an in house blog editor.  Come to think of it, I could also use a person to fill the role of an old fashioned "wife", someone to cook dinner, run errands, make phone calls, balance the check book, reorganize closets, etc, etc, etc...... Any applicants? Just kidding,don't apply! Going through applications is another piece of paper work I don't have time or energy to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment